One year on investigation continues: Sushant Singh Rajput
Investigation on Sushant Singh Rajput Part 3
India’s top agencies : Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Enforcement Directorate (ED) and National Investigation Agency (NIA). Genuine people from all over the world. And one man Sushant Singh Rajput. We are at the first year anniversary for Sushant Singh Rajput and the outpouring of love, affection, support, and admiration continues for this beautiful soul. However, what still remains at bay is the truth?
The investigation: Let me take you briefly to the chaos and what are we dealing with.
The case so far: CBI is still investigating.
NCB has filed chargesheet (12,000 pages and annexes running into 50,000 pages).
While we were keeping an eye on the investigation, in the financial capital of India, just 300 meters from Antilla, the house of one of world’s richest men, Mukesh Ambani, they found a SUV car full of explosives (20 Gelatin sticks without a detonator and 5 number plates that were same as Nita Ambani’s security cars).
The car belonged to Mansukh Hiren (an auto parts dealer) who was found dead in a swamp.
According to Mumbai Police, Mansukh Hiren, had apparently killed himself.
How is it related?
One woman rattled the biggest forces in politics and police. This has resulted in the resignation of Anil Deshmukh, Maharashtra Home minister and the transfer of Param Vir Singh, ex Commissioner of Police, Mumbai. These are the same characters who worked tirelessly to enforce their suicide theory on people. To present Sushant’s murder as suicide.
That woman was Mansukh Hiren’s wife. She came out and said that it was NOT a suicide and her husband’s case needs further investigation. Does it ring any bells?
Because it was a high profile case linked with an angle of terrorism, NIA took over the case from Mumbai crime branch.
The case began.
CCTV footage showed that after two hours, a man dressed in PPE kit went back to the location (where the explosives laden SUV was parked). That man had forgotten to put a letter claiming it to be from a terrorist organisation (Jaish Ul-Hind).
Who is Sachin Vaze?
The man in PPE kit was none other than Sachin Vaze, ex Assistant Inspector Mumbai Police. He was suspended in 2004 (Please do read the Khwaja Yunus case), and reinstated in the police force on 6th June 2020. He became head of CIU (Crime Intelligence Unit), with around 100 people reporting for him.
Sachin Vaze is the same person who was assigned high profile cases including arrest of Arnab Goswami (Republic TV editor in- chief) and possible investigation (read cover up) of Sushant Singh Rajput.
Please try to sew it together, the thread is way too long.
Sachin Vaze’s reinstatement and the sighting of his car near Mount Blanc (Sushant’s residence) – Could it be a mere coincidence?
One year on
We are still waiting for the answers:
- Why did they delete Disha Salian’s (former manager of Sushant, Aishwarya Rai, Varun Sharma) case file?
- Why aren’t they treating the cases as linked?
- Who is Agnes Lisa Smith? How did she die? Apparently she was at the same party with Disha Salian.
- Samir Bangara’s death on the same day (14th June 2020) – is there any connection?
- Why there is no time of death on the post mortem report for both Sushant and Disha?
- What’s the reason for the rush into Sushant’s post mortem?
- Why did they break the protocol and performed post mortem in the night?
- Why didn’t they do Covid test on Sushant while they waited for two days for performing post mortem on Disha (they were waiting for Covid results apparently).
- Was there any doctor present who declared Sushant’s death on the crime site?
- Where is Rohan Rai (Disha’s fiancé’)?
- Where is Steve Pinto? (Please do check the instagram profile to know more, he has revealed a lot with mere hashtags).
- How did Dino Morea and Akshay Kumar tweet at 5.21 am about Sushant’s death when the news started circulating in the afternoon?
- AIIMS report – Where is it? And most importantly – Where is CBI?
Sushant’s death has opened a can of worms. And it’s not good news for the Hindi film industry because we have awakened and there is no going back. The CBI has been keeping a very uncomfortable silence and the only thing we can keep doing is to ask questions. And keep boycotting content from the so called A listers who have kept their silence and involve in a number of cases.
Thanks to Sushant that we have started questioning and filter the content before consuming.
Remembering Sushant today and always.
Part 1: https://www.mumways.com/investigation-sushant-singh-rajput/
Part 2: https://www.mumways.com/sushant-singh-rajput-case/