An award in any form is always encouraging and uplifting! Cheryl of Cheryl mum of 5 surprised me with a Liebster Award nomination! I was preparing for my nominations, when I was welcomed by another nomination from Emily of Oh Silly Mummy. Hurray..what exciting times! I was not ready…that too a Liebster:-) Thank you Cheryl of Cheryl mum of 5 and Emily of Oh Silly Mummy 🙂
Here are Cheryl’s questions for me:
1) Favourite food? : Anything spicy, but I like cakes as well.
2) First pet? : A puppy
3) Favourite chart song? : Counting Stars - One Republic. Keeps changing though.
4) Tea or coffee?: Tea
5) Guilty pleasure?: Watching 'Friends' for the nth time
6) What would you do with an extra hour a day?: I wish! I wish!
7) Pet hate?: Traffic jams
8) Earliest memory?: Playing with friends after school
9) Favourite game?: Cricket
10) Night out or night in?: Night out
11) Why did you start blogging?: Writing gives me a sense of direction, it calms me down and helps me think it through. Purely for me, if anyone benefits from my writing, it's a bonus!
Now, here are the answers for Emily…
1) Morning squirrel or evening owl?: Morning squirrel
2) Beer or wine?: None for me please, thank you
3) Favourite book?: The Kite Runner
4) Twitter or Instagram?: Twitter
5) Last film you watched?: The Imitation Game
6) Best tip for the future: Make at least two people happy everyday and make sure one of them is 'You'
7) Home or away: Home
8) Guilty pleasure: Watching Friends…every time it comes on TV and youtube as well!
9) Earliest memory: Remains the same, playing with friends.
10) Biggest regret: Haven't been able to come up with a single story…want to write one for so long
11) Why did you start blogging: Writing gives me a sense of direction, it calms me down and helps me think it through. Purely for me, if anyone benefits from my writing, it's a bonus!
Here are the rules:
1) Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
2) Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog
3) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
4) Nominate 11 blogs
5) Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
6) Give them 11 questions to answer.
I nominate the following blogs:
1) Mummascribbles Lisa Cornwell
2) Lyric Grace@alittlelyrical
4) Stay at Home Mums
5) NewMama Welcome Pack
6) Bumpy Ride Helen
8) Polly Mixtures
10) Modern Dad Pages
11)Deborah Brooks@ northlondonmums
It’s your turn..(now where is my slam book from high school) 🙂
1) ebook or book (traditional ones with pages:-)?
2) Favourite book?
3) Tea or Cofffe?
4) What do you prefer -Typing or writing?
5) Text or Call?
6) Last movie you watched?
7) A quote that you use most often
9) Guilty Pleasure
10) Your happy place?
11) Why did you start blogging
Thank you Cheryl of Cheryl mum of 5 and Emily of Oh Silly Mummy!